Tuesday, 4 March 2014

I will sail away…!

You created my inmost being oh God ;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb
my frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret places .
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth
your eyes saw my unformed body !

You oh God ! Who calls things that are not
as though they were .
You displayed your power , your wisdom
and your knowledge when you created all
the nature that surrounds us .
When it came to me you displayed
who you really are oh God !
You displayed yourself in me oh God !

Im wonderfully and fearfully made
im the work of His hands !
You designed me in completeness
and holyness and blameless innocence
im your own oh God ! Before you formed me
in my mother’s womb you knew me oh GOD !
By the waters of reflection my soul remembers
who I am by your design !

When I had forgotten you my maker
entangled in lusts , greed , hate , slander
and embracing a foreign identity , soaked
and dead in transgressions you laid your life
for me and redeemed me with your blood !
And you rescued me from the dominion of darkness
you transferred me into the kingdom
where the love of your son Rules !

Im so grateful to you oh my Father , you equiped
and qualified me to join in the alotted
portion of the inheritance of the saints
in the light . Im empowered in the dynamic
of your strength as your mind is made up
about me oh God ! You enable me to be strong
in endurance and steadfastness with joy .

No comments:

Post a Comment